Monday, August 10, 2009

Thing 23: Reflection


Thank you, 23 Things. I have 384 library-related stories to read in my Google Reader, a dozen library pages to check on Facebook, several more podcasts to watch, a hankering to get back into GoogleDocs to make that survey app work and I am really looking for ways to use that card catalog generator again!
And it's all good. I feel as if I have a much better understanding of the technologies available today. I'm far better poised to move into the future.
I'll continue to use Google Reader to stay up on blogs involving libraries, information literacy and other subjects. Delicious is now part of my reportoire. I use it to organize Web pages. I don't work at a library yet where I can add Web 2.0 technologies to my workday, but I am more likely now to consider these tools for organizing and sharing information. I like the creativity that is sparked by the use of Web tools, and I think that aspect adds a sense of enchantment to learning.
Thanks to everyone who worked on make 23 Things available!

36 comments:

  1. I have you down as completed and qualified for the drawing.

    Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 珍惜當下..活在當下..祝大家都平平安安健健康康!........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 金銀愈加磨鍊,愈加光亮,人生愈加考驗,生命愈加光輝。 ............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. 人應該做自己認為對的事,而不是一味跟著群眾的建議走。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 最敏捷的,未必贏得競賽:最強大的,未必贏得戰爭:時間與機會才是主人................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete